My DVD 8

Grampa Dave

Question

1. Would anyone be able to tell me if it is possible to add the transitions randomly in My DVD8. I EMC 7 we had the ability to add the transitions randomly within DVD Builder. This was a nice feature as the software then placed the the transitions using all of the different types.

2. If it is not possible to do the above then is it possible to upgrade the My DVD 8 within EMC 8 to the deluxe version of My DVD 8 provided My DVD 8 Deluxe has the ability to add random transitions using all types.

Thanks in Advance

Grampadave

2 answers to this question

Sorry I just read your post again.

In VideoWave you can. After you have added the images, use the icon to "chose the type of transition to apply" (about four to the right of the icon for delete (the X). See image and select pot luck.

You are much better off creating your project in VideoWave rather than creating the slide show assistant in MyDVD. I don't know how to apply random transitions in that Assistant but based on the type of transitions available, in my opinion, you can't.

1. Would anyone be able to tell me if it is possible to add the transitions randomly in My DVD8. I EMC 7 we had the ability to add the transitions randomly within DVD Builder. This was a nice feature as the software then placed the the transitions using all of the different types.

2. If it is not possible to do the above then is it possible to upgrade the My DVD 8 within EMC 8 to the deluxe version of My DVD 8 provided My DVD 8 Deluxe has the ability to add random transitions using all types.

Thanks in Advance

Grampadave

Sorry I just read your post again.

In VideoWave you can. After you have added the images, use the icon to "chose the type of transition to apply" (about four to the right of the icon for delete (the X). See image and select pot luck.

You are much better off creating your project in VideoWave rather than creating the slide show assistant in MyDVD. I don't know how to apply random transitions in that Assistant but based on the type of transitions available, in my opinion, you can't.

Thanks for your help. I appears that I do not have a pot luck selection. The software that I have is EMC 8 Suite. I noticed that you have that deluxe. This may be the problem??? This is my second try at EMC 8, I downloaded it last Dec. and had nothing but problems with it. I had my money refunded and just yesterday purchased the retail version of EMC 8 Suite. Do you know if it is possible to upgrade to the deluxe version on line???

thanks Again

Grampadave

Archived