• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Auto Fill On EMC 10

pappa

Question

I have been trying to get my Easy Meadia Creator 10 working properly and have loaded and reloaded, cleaned all old files out, etc. and I still cannot get the simple artist and track info to auto fill onto the new label. The info is totally available on other features but I cannot get the info onto the label, even trying a cut and paste doesn't seem to work.

Using Vista on high end Dell XPS.

I usually upgrade to every 2nd new product but I am concerned when I read all the negative material on Creator 2010. Perhaps this auto fill won't work on that program either. I had less problems with my really old Roxio programs than these newer ones!

Any help suggestions here? Thanks.

Barry

5 answers to this question

Did you edit/get the tags on the music?

Thanks for your assistance. I have now completely uninstalled EMC 10 and another work around suggested by reloading Creator 9 with Vista upgrades [which barely worked], and managed to print 2 labels before going into total failure [some "dragon" not available - right]. I am in the process after doing a total clean and am defragmenting my disc and then will load Creator 9 in and forget about EMC 10. I also will forget about 2010 as I find it intolerable that there is no fix for ECM 10. It is an unacceptable action to not repair an existing program before launching a new one unless it is free for the corrupted program users. To think that Memorex has a free program that almost does the same as label creator and it works really bothers me.

Any further ideas are appreciated and I will keep you posted.

Barry

Thanks for your assistance. I have now completely uninstalled EMC 10 and another work around suggested by reloading Creator 9 with Vista upgrades [which barely worked], and managed to print 2 labels before going into total failure [some "dragon" not available - right]. I am in the process after doing a total clean and am defragmenting my disc and then will load Creator 9 in and forget about EMC 10. I also will forget about 2010 as I find it intolerable that there is no fix for ECM 10. It is an unacceptable action to not repair an existing program before launching a new one unless it is free for the corrupted program users. To think that Memorex has a free program that almost does the same as label creator and it works really bothers me.

Any further ideas are appreciated and I will keep you posted.

Barry

It darn well should work, but I certainly wouldn't buy a Roxio suite because I only wanted to print labels. I have found the free label programs to be better.

Barry, It is a bug that was never fixed. Try this work-around

Thanks and I tried your work around but all I get is the words "Artist" and the tracks as numbers and time of each song but no wording off the actual disc. I am going to reinstall my Creator 9 and see if that works. It seems that the older programs with the multiple quality templates were better programs for my applications. Does anyone know if the new 2010 program works properly for adding disc info?

Archived