Sign in to follow this  
rkhami

Loaded the multiple label hotfix, but........

Question

All right,

I ran the hotfix for the label creator so that you can select different print areas in the preview but:

How can you print 2 different images at the same time? If this isn't possible, then do you print one.... then put the page back in the printer and print the 2nd one?

Can't two different images be open at the same time (like in 2 windows) and then you select image 1 for the top label, then image 2 for the bottom label?

If not I can live with this, but sure would be nice!

Patarox, can you help?

1 answer to this question

All right,

I ran the hotfix for the label creator so that you can select different print areas in the preview but:

How can you print 2 different images at the same time? Can't

If this isn't possible, then do you print one.... then put the page back in the printer and print the 2nd one? Yes

Can't two different images be open at the same time (like in 2 windows) and then you select image 1 for the top label, then image 2 for the bottom label? No

If not I can live with this, but sure would be nice! Look around for another label creator (free ot trial) I don't think I ever saw one that would do multiple labels. These programs are essentially screen shot type programs.

Patarox, can you help? In my opinion, Roxio will not invest in upgrading the Label Creator program but you can never tell. Perhaps in Version 15?