creator update

redangusjim

Question

I want to install the update but my version is Build 805B56B ENU can anyone tell if the update will work for me and why should I update?

Plus how can I get Advanced support for H.264 (MPEG4) and AAC codecs

Integrated Audio editor with 10-band equalizer

Overlay multiple videos for stunning picture-in-picture effects

Control end-of-play action and link menu elements to specific files

Add a menu overlay change size, orientation, transparency, shape, 3D rotation or e edge fading properties

Without buying the deluxe version I already paid 80.00 for this version :)

3 answers to this question

I want to install the update but my version is Build 805B56B ENU can anyone tell if the update will work for me and why should I update?

Plus how can I get Advanced support for H.264 (MPEG4) and AAC codecs

Integrated Audio editor with 10-band equalizer

Overlay multiple videos for stunning picture-in-picture effects

Control end-of-play action and link menu elements to specific files

Add a menu overlay change size, orientation, transparency, shape, 3D rotation or e edge fading properties

Without buying the deluxe version I already paid 80.00 for this version :)

What update are you wanting to install? You have the latest version of EMC 8. There is no further update to the version you have. There is a Version 8 Deluxe, which could be considered an UPGRADE to the version you have.

Whether or not you want to upgrade to it, is your decision.

What update are you wanting to install? You have the latest version of EMC 8. There is no further update to the version you have. There is a Version 8 Deluxe, which could be considered an UPGRADE to the version you have.

Whether or not you want to upgrade to it, is your decision.

I seen the update when I clicked on updates for Creator 8 thats all" if I upgrade to the deluxe will I get a rebate or just have to pay the total because I don't need the Capture attachement. I have all those I need can you get just the softweare update? I would thing they would offer the software update to exixting customers.

Thanks

I seen the update when I clicked on updates for Creator 8 thats all" if I upgrade to the deluxe will I get a rebate or just have to pay the total because I don't need the Capture attachement. I have all those I need can you get just the softweare update? I would thing they would offer the software update to exixting customers.

Thanks

Some features, in most of the programs in the version you have, are disabled. All are enabled in the Deluxe version.

Roxio was supposed to have an upgrade offer, on their main webpage, in April. That did not happen yet, but I believe that it is supposed to be $20-$30.

Archived