• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Lino

Multiple Styles per Show - PhotoShow 6

Question

In PhotoShow 5 I was able to change the styles or transition for one or more slides. This took the monotony of seeing the same transition or style for the entire show. In Phoshow 6 this feature seems to have been removed. How can I change the styles to just one or a group of slides?

6 answers to this question

I checked out Photoshow 6. I couldn't find a way to incorporate multiple transitions like in Photoshow 5. :angry:

Edited by malatekid

I think the question posed was if multiple transitions is doable in Photoshow 6. Can it be done?

Edited by malatekid

I think the question posed was if multiple transitions is doable in Photoshow 6. Can it be done?

PhotoShow 6 can not edit a show with multiple transition, hope PhotoShow team add this feature in future.

Edited by Dingjun

PhotoShow 6 can not edit a show with multiple transition, hope PhotoShow team add this feature in future.

I Agree! A photoshow without multiple transitions is useless.

Ye, but, is there another way since it has alway been there in versions 4 and 5. Why take it out. It doesn't make sense to publish a newer program with less capabilities than the old. Usually newer release will give all the old featues plus, or improvements to old features.

You can use PhotoShow 6 and PhotoShow 5 at the same time. :rolleyes:

yes, but only with different photoshows. I can't edit a photoshow 6 with photoshow 5.

I checked out Photoshow 6. I couldn't find a way to incorporate multiple transitions like in Photoshow 5. :angry:

Yes, what a shame. To publish a program that is inferior to an older program.

Edited by Lino

photoshow 6 online is the lite version of photoshow 5

It is not the same as desktop photoshow 5

photoshow 5 should not be edited with the online editor

:rolleyes: