• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem with Music Disc Creator and .WAV files

magdarg

Question

:) When I open music disc creator..click audio cd....add audio tracks...add a .wav music file, this is the message I get.......The file "C\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents\My Music\burn to cd\beaches of cheyenne-garth brooks.wav" does not exist or is not a supported audio file..... (The file does excist). I get the same error message when opening sound editor and click on add audio file. I have been using ECDC 5 premium for serveral years, using the same files and never had a problem until I got the new EMC 8. It would sure be nice to be able to burn a music cd. Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

I have the same problem. I make wav files with my Creative Labs MUVO by recording from FM, then when I try to open the resulting wav file, Roxio gives me this error message. what can I do to convert my wav files so that they ARE compatible? How may kinds of wave files are there? --I'm confused.

:) When I open music disc creator..click audio cd....add audio tracks...add a .wav music file, this is the message I get.......The file "C\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents\My Music\burn to cd\beaches of cheyenne-garth brooks.wav" does not exist or is not a supported audio file..... (The file does excist). I get the same error message when opening sound editor and click on add audio file. I have been using ECDC 5 premium for serveral years, using the same files and never had a problem until I got the new EMC 8. It would sure be nice to be able to burn a music cd. Any suggestions?

It sounds like a Digital Rights Management (DRM) issue. Where did you get the wav file? It should work if you ripped off of a CD.

Archived