Imacer

Rebate Toast 10

Question

4 answers to this question

I bought Toast 10 at a store, how can I get my rebate from the website to print to mail in.

Return it to the store were you bought it, the rebate applies to purchases from Roxio on line.

Return it to the store were you bought it, the rebate applies to purchases from Roxio on line.

Ogdens, are you sure? It's been a long time since I bought a boxed version but back then it had a rebate coupon in the box. I think Imacer should first contact Roxio Customer Service to inquire about how to get the rebate when purchasing a boxed version.

Ogdens, are you sure? It's been a long time since I bought a boxed version but back then it had a rebate coupon in the box. I think Imacer should first contact Roxio Customer Service to inquire about how to get the rebate when purchasing a boxed version.

Sorry....I misread the post, "rebate" not "refund".

I bought Toast 10 at a store, how can I get my rebate from the website to print to mail in.

All you need to obtain your rebate is in the box. There is no online form. I know this for a fact because I have already received my rebate.