• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sound Editor

hjc.1

Question

I am currently using version 5 and enjoy the Sound Editor Feature where you can make a song begin and end where you want when extracting from CD. Does EMC 8 have that same feature?

Does EMC 8 automatically detects and support all CD and DVD recorders?

4 answers to this question

I am currently using version 5 and enjoy the Sound Editor Feature where you can make a song begin and end where you want when extracting from CD. Does EMC 8 have that same feature?

Does EMC 8 automatically detects and support all CD and DVD recorders?

Sound Editor in EMC 8 is much more powerful, combining the features of Sound Stream and Sound Editor, then adding quite a few more features.

Yes, EMC 8 automatically detects and supports all modern CD and DVD recorders. (I say "modern" because I suspect it won't properly support some old drives that don't properly report their capabilities.)

Hope that helps!

Sound Editor in EMC 8 is much more powerful, combining the features of Sound Stream and Sound Editor, then adding quite a few more features.

Yes, EMC 8 automatically detects and supports all modern CD and DVD recorders. (I say "modern" because I suspect it won't properly support some old drives that don't properly report their capabilities.)

Hope that helps!

I just got EMC 8 -- how do you use the Sound Editor in this version? I can't find any info in the online doc I found. I need to edit out part of a song before saving it.

Archived