Labelflash and Creator 2010

Trish2009

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes, thanks, I've already read that website and several others. The software you download from the official site only allows you to burn very basic labels from their template selection. Other programs (like Nero) allow you to customize the labels within the program and then burn detailed labels (complete with personal photos etc.) I was hoping that Creator 10 could do this and was wondering how to do so.

Yes, thanks, I've already read that website and several others. The software you download from the official site only allows you to burn very basic labels from their template selection. Other programs (like Nero) allow you to customize the labels within the program and then burn detailed labels (complete with personal photos etc.) I was hoping that Creator 10 could do this and was wondering how to do so.

Are you talking about Easy Media Creator 10 or Roxio Creator 2010? They are 2 different programs, please be correct in the naming of your software.

I don't know if Creator 2010 (not Creator 10, which there is no such animal) does burn to a Labelflash DVD/CD. According to the Labelflash site, they have licensed Roxio to do so.

Since I don't own any product with Labelflash technology, I can't test it. I do know that it will burn to a LightScribe disc, with no problem.

Hopefully, someone, who does have a product with Labelflash technology, will drop in and let us know. I haven't seen this question in the 6 years that I have frequented this site.

Sorry about that. I thought that I put it in earlier and that I posted in a forum specifically geared to Roxio Creator 2010, so I am sorry for any confusion or if I've posted in the wrong forum. I do mean Roxio Creator 2010, so if I should post this elsewhere, please let me know.

I did see on labelflash's website that Roxio is licensed and the photo seems to depict Roxio Creator 2009. That said, I cannot figure out how to do create and burn the label through Roxio Creator 2010.

Sorry about that. I thought that I put it in earlier and that I posted in a forum specifically geared to Roxio Creator 2010, so I am sorry for any confusion or if I've posted in the wrong forum. I do mean Roxio Creator 2010, so if I should post this elsewhere, please let me know.

I did see on labelflash's website that Roxio is licensed and the photo seems to depict Roxio Creator 2009. That said, I cannot figure out how to do create and burn the label through Roxio Creator 2010.

On Labelflashe's web site it states "you need to meet three criteria".

1 - a Labelflash™ compliant drive.

2 - Labelflash™ compliant media.

3 - Labelflash™-compliant software.

It would appear you have met the third criteria, how about 1 & 2.

Hopefully a fellow user will jump in here who has used this product.

No worries about posting in the proper forum. You are in the proper forum.