Burning Formats

nfaut29

Question

3 answers to this question

I have Easy VHS to DVD. I do not want to use MP3, but they go to MP3 to burn. HOW CAN I BURN TO THE FLAC FORMAT ? It is shown as an option. It takes less space and is as good a quality as Wav. that is recommended.

Where does is show FLAC format as an output option? What kind of CD are you trying to create? An audio or mp3? Those are the only options that I can see.

You have to look behind the door :lol:

Using Capture Audio from Sound Card, under Options, you can select FLAC as the format under Custom:

post-39730-1256469384.jpg

However V2D is software that is limited to specific use – Simple capture and burning… While you can capture to that format, it has no provision to output it to disc…

Since there is no such thing as a FLAC CD, it is merely a Data Disc and you can burn one of those from XP or Vista… Problem could be that the ones they create are not finalized and will not play on many Players???

I don’t have anything that plays FLAC but it sounds interesting :glare:

Why don’t you slap one together and let us know what works and what does not??? Some CD-RW’s would be useful at this point :P

BTW, the full Retail Suite of 2009 or 2010 include a couple of programs that would make this a snap! Besides Easy Audio Capture, Drag and Drop convert (SyncIt) will convert files and load them to a device at the same time. If you wanted a disc, there are also 2 different programs that could burn a Data CD with the converted FLAC files…

Jim, Thank you very much for clearing up my questions about FLAC. For now, I am not trying to use that format. I am only trying to Burn Wav. CDs that I have spent several days at now. I have in my music and Music Library over 60 songs I have captured with "Easy VHS to DVD". I can bring up all the albums I have created and they play well on the computer when I click on the songsl. I also spent hours Listing all the songs, and Artist name. HOWEVER, I bring up the list of each album to burn, FINISH, then put them back in the E drive to play the Disk. All the titles (names of songs) and the Artist that played them are all missing. ALL IT SHOWS ARE : Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, etc. NO song names, and no artist name. IN FACT it say's Unknown Album and Date. Don't matter what I select to play them. Defalt is Micro. Media player. THEN ALSO, ON MOST OF THE DISKS, THE LAST FEW SONGS DON'T PLAY. I select them to play from the disk, they start out a few seconds , then stop. I am now at a point I don't know what to do. I may try to use Microsoft to copy direct from the Library. I am going to Sam's and get 100 Verbatim CD-R's and try again. I threw away about 20 already. I made 5 on CD-RW's and same thing happens. Sorry for taking your time, but I sure appreciate it. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THE ABOVE IS HAPPENING ? Norman