• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning MOV files

Tazman6420

Howdy,

Got a new Canon Rebel T1I. Shooting video clips in HD (MOV format). I have tried burning discs thru My DVD and archive with mov files and then converted them in copy and convert to AVC and each time I create a disc that can't be played in my DVD player. I talked to support last week and they say it should be working. Not making much progress. Support agrees that AVCHD should play in most DVD players. Canon hasn't been much help either. Also once I convert mov to AVC I can't access the AVC file thru the browse in archive. Don't get it. Any ideas. Support tickets are so slow.

Tom

Howdy,

Got a new Canon Rebel T1I. Shooting video clips in HD (MOV format). I have tried burning discs thru My DVD and archive with mov files and then converted them in copy and convert to AVC and each time I create a disc that can't be played in my DVD player. I talked to support last week and they say it should be working. Not making much progress. Support agrees that AVCHD should play in most DVD players. Canon hasn't been much help either. Also once I convert mov to AVC I can't access the AVC file thru the browse in archive. Don't get it. Any ideas. Support tickets are so slow.

Tom

AVCHD can only be played through BlueRay players not "through most DVD players".

I don't understand what you mean by "archive with mov files" or "access the AVC file thru the browse in archive"

BTW, exactly what software suite are you using. You posted in General Chat which is really for for non-Roxio software related topics as the "forum description" states.

Edited by myguggi