• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

SmartSound

GPinsent

Question

4 answers to this question

I am new to this program. However, I was under the impression that when making a DVD of still pictures and wanting to add background soun...I could use SmartSound.

I have tried this, however it will not let me select OK, it tells me I have to purchase it?

Look at the Smart Sound screen and make sure the option is set to "owned". If it is set to all, you see all of the music available that you own or can purchase.

post-58-1256477386.jpg

Thanks...found it and will certainly try to work within the Owned section for now.

On another note; after reading afew posts I decided to produce a test project to ensure I have all working correctly.

However when I burned a small project I ended up with a error msg reading " 80004005 Error while  Encoding Menu"

Not sure what this means, however I can not play the dvd or even view...looks like nothing was burnt?

Can someone help?

Thanks...found it and will certainly try to work within the Owned section for now.

On another note; after reading afew posts I decided to produce a test project to ensure I have all working correctly.

However when I burned a small project I ended up with a error msg reading " 80004005 Error while  Encoding Menu"

Not sure what this means, however I can not play the dvd or even view...looks like nothing was burnt?

Can someone help?

It means it didn’t work :lol: (Sorry!)

The KB Article is a couple versions ago, but it still applies.

I would add that you may want to try Tools – Options – Render and set it to Software.

If that works, retest with it set to Hardware.