• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How can I cut template data on CD label?

sonia_roberts

Question

I am trying to print a simple Happy Birthday CD from the pre-designed theme available in Label Creator.

When I look at the print preview and when I print the disc label, two scissor icons are popping up and I don't know how to get rid of them! They don't show up on my editing page, so I don't know how to access them. I've never seen them before. I'm using a new printer since I last used this application, but I can't imagine it has anything to do with my issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

I am trying to print a simple Happy Birthday CD from the pre-designed theme available in Label Creator.

When I look at the print preview and when I print the disc label, two scissor icons are popping up and I don't know how to get rid of them! They don't show up on my editing page, so I don't know how to access them. I've never seen them before. I'm using a new printer since I last used this application, but I can't imagine it has anything to do with my issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Are they printing out on the label? When you click on print, do you have the Print Disc Outline box checked?

I Don't use the EMC label Creator but just fooling around with it I have seen those littel sissor Icons. But as I remember they were just a preliminary view of what the label sheet would look like. I might be wrong here but to me that was just a "cut-out" view. I have printed out a couple of practice labels using the program, but just on a regular 8-1/2 x 11 piece of paper. What I did print was O.K. however.

Frank.....

Archived