My DVD - Content files?

Axlman

Question

Hi all,

I have both EMC 10 and Creator 2010 Pro. The other night I was starting a project and was looking through some content and I found a few files I wanted to use, but it was late and didn't want to completly start the project. What I found were a couple of files that kind of look like the FBI Warning screens that are on Regular retail DVD's. Except these are not real FBI Warning screens.

Today I've searched and searched for these files within all the Roxio programs folders and I can not find these files. I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

Does anyone know of these files I'm talking about? If so, where should these files be located?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hi all,

I have both EMC 10 and Creator 2010 Pro. The other night I was starting a project and was looking through some content and I found a few files I wanted to use, but it was late and didn't want to completly start the project. What I found were a couple of files that kind of look like the FBI Warning screens that are on Regular retail DVD's. Except these are not real FBI Warning screens.

Today I've searched and searched for these files within all the Roxio programs folders and I can not find these files. I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

Does anyone know of these files I'm talking about? If so, where should these files be located?

Thanks

Not in Creator 2010 Pro. In fact I've never seen anything that was usuable along those lines. You could probably find an image on the web and download and use it.