• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photo Project Templates - Is that all?

Johnzz4

Question

I was going through the templates under 'Create Projects' on the 'Photo' tab and noticed that there were VERY few templates to choose from (less than 30 total between all the categories). I then watched the tutorial and noticed a bunch are shown in the tutorial.

Did I miss something or is that it?

John

5 answers to this question

So.... I went into the install directory and looked at the installed templates from their. For instance, under 'Holidays' in my installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio 2010\PhotoSuite 12\Content\Cards\Holidays), I have 14 templates. However, when I go into the program, I only have 1 (Christmas).

Can't figure out why they wouldn't all show?? I can open them by double clicking on them from the install directory though. Any ideas?

John

The "Content" disk is the one that has all of the templates and other files that you need to run many of the programs. Without it your program would be like nothing ! Install the 2010 pro first then the Content. There is another three files that you should be able to install if you want them---"SoundSoap SE"--"SonicFire Pro" and "LightZone". But are not necessary for running the main program 2010 pro.

Frank...

Run a repair; this time do it with your anti-virus turned off. Chances are that the anti-virus (or some other running program) didn't allow all the correct .dll files to be registered properly.

Come back for more suggestions if that doesn't work.