• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio if 10.0.3 did have the Blu-Ray bug post a link for 10.0.2

edbeta

Question

I know 10.0.2 was working for me to create BDMV folder and burn Blu-Ray Video with of course the bug of Toast not able to see the chapters markers of Final Cut Pro.

I am using MAC OS X 10.5.8 at the moment and since i am using Final Cut Studio 3 i can burn Blu-Ray Video directly from FCP 7 or Compressor 3.5 , but still want Toast to work.

I cant accept the risk of making coaster with the use of Toast 10.0.3 since the blank still very expensives , so if Toast 10 have the bug post a download link for Toast 10.0.2.

Roxio dont see this as just another complaints but an opportunity to get Toast 10 users a temporary solution until you get another update like 10.0.4 to fix this mistake from Roxio.

If any workers at roxio can post a timeline to get the fix out ... please post-it since silence is never a good thing to do and Toast users need from Roxio a sign of solid support.

8 answers to this question

I know 10.0.2 was working for me to create BDMV folder and burn Blu-Ray Video with of course the bug of Toast not able to see the chapters markers of Final Cut Pro.

I am using MAC OS X 10.5.8 at the moment and since i am using Final Cut Studio 3 i can burn Blu-Ray Video directly from FCP 7 or Compressor 3.5 , but still want Toast to work.

I cant accept the risk of making coaster with the use of Toast 10.0.3 since the blank still very expensives , so if Toast 10 have the bug post a download link for Toast 10.0.2.

Roxio dont see this as just another complaints but an opportunity to get Toast 10 users a temporary solution until you get another update like 10.0.4 to fix this mistake from Roxio.

If any workers at roxio can post a timeline to get the fix out ... please post-it since silence is never a good thing to do and Toast users need from Roxio a sign of solid support.

The United Kingdom Roxio site appears to have a link to download 10.0.2. I'm not a Roxio emplyee just a user who noticed this "anomaly" between the UK Download aoption (it doesn't have 10.0.3 as an option) and the US site which has 10.0.3 but not 10.0.2.

Hope that helps.

And that page would be..

http://roxio.co.uk/eng/support/toast/softw...updatesv10.html

file link is..

http://roxio.co.uk/Registration/login.aspx...download_id=164

Gawd bless the Brits!

The United Kingdom Roxio site appears to have a link to download 10.0.2. I'm not a Roxio emplyee just a user who noticed this "anomaly" between the UK Download aoption (it doesn't have 10.0.3 as an option) and the US site which has 10.0.3 but not 10.0.2.

Hope that helps.

Edited by MisterCookie

Hope that helps.

Appears like an overlook. Well download it while it is available ;) I usually tend to archive old versions in case, something appears to not function as expected in a newer update.

... I cant accept the risk of making coaster with the use of Toast 10.0.3 since the blank still very expensives , ...

Why not use BD-RE when testing using Toast? Only burn BD-R when have successful BD-RE burn. BTW, I would recommend doing total erase (not quick erase) between BD-RE burns. Hope this helps.

pruthe

I was wondering that! Some people are strange, when there's such a clearly sensible option available. (No offence to anyone!)

No offence guys , i have download the 10.0.2 from the link posted above and about BD-RE let me tell you i have got crash in the past who made BD-RE unusable by Toast or Apple disc utility .... :rolleyes:

Thank you AND the Brits! Those many of us still running PowerPCs and Tiger and made the

mistake of assuming the 10.0.4 update was for us as well and downloaded and installed it,

would have been SCREWED since it won't run on Tiger, but amazingly 10.0.2 WILL, and WELL!

Thanks again for giving us a link to this previous upgrade - you are a life saver!! not like

Roxio engineers and tech support who were being no help!