Toast It option in Titanium 10

Contre Jour Studios

Question

Hi folks,

has anyone who uses this 'right-click' menu item ever wanted it to open Toast in the 'DATA' window instead of the 'Disc Copy' window? To burn a folder onto a DVD after clicking 'Toast It!' in the drop down menu, I must choose the Data window and then drag 'n drop my folder into this window. I would like to have Toast open i the Data window as my preference. Has anyone had a similar problem and a successful solution?

Cheers.

All replies welcome:

3 answers to this question

I just did a test using Toast It on a pdf file and Toast tried opened the Audio window (which was the last window open when I quit Toast) and presented a message that the file wasn't an audio file. Duh. So I changed clicked the Toast Data window and repeated the Toast It for the PDF and it went straight to the Data window.

What would make it much more useful is for Toast It to have its own drop down window where you can select which Toast window you want it added to.

Digital Guru: thank you for verifying this ToastIt annoyance. I love Toast Titanium 10 for many reasons (the only disc printing utility that can replace Epson's CDPrint utility on a Mac running Snow Leopard--Epson won't fix a glitch that makes it impossible to use). I shall await a fix for ToastIt.

Be sure to send feedback to Roxio (via the link in Toast Help) to make sure they know you want Toast It to be much more usable. Personally, I rarely use it because of the reasons we've discussed.