• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

•Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Platinum

Bill Marler

I have an old copy of Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Platinum, when my XP machine crashed I tried to reload it and it will let me do everything except when you go to copy anything to a CD or DVD, I get the message that I don't have any drives that are supported. It wants to to re-install and I do but get the same message - can anyone help me.

I have an old copy of Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Platinum, when my XP machine crashed I tried to reload it and it will let me do everything except when you go to copy anything to a CD or DVD, I get the message that I don't have any drives that are supported. It wants to to re-install and I do but get the same message - can anyone help me.

Try this:

http://images.roxio.com/en/support/pxengine3_00_58a.zip

I am getting an error message Default Recorder - None when I try to burn a CD. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Creator 6. But, no change. The drive seems to be working fine. I am able to burn with other software I have. I prefer Creator 6 since I got used to it.

I tired updating the driver from Dell. Nothing changes. This problem seems to be common from the discussios I am reading, but no one has an answer. Any solution?

I am getting an error message Default Recorder - None when I try to burn a CD. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Creator 6. But, no change. The drive seems to be working fine. I am able to burn with other software I have. I prefer Creator 6 since I got used to it.

I tired updating the driver from Dell. Nothing changes. This problem seems to be common from the discussios I am reading, but no one has an answer. Any solution?

Probably.

Use the link that ogden's posted (in the post just before yours in this thread you jumped onto) to download and install the pxengine updater.

How did you miss post #2 on this thread?