Sign in to follow this  
barb lake

Roxio 9 label creator won't print to paper

Question

Am using Roxio 9 Label Creator in XP. Had a LightScribe drive which crashed and was replaced with a non-LightScribe drive. Now Roxio will not print to paper. Get the error message: "LightScribe Error: An internal error has occurred. Please restart Label Creator." Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but get the same error. Does anyone know why this is happening?

4 answers to this question

Am using Roxio 9 Label Creator in XP. Had a LightScribe drive which crashed and was replaced with a non-LightScribe drive. Now Roxio will not print to paper. Get the error message: "LightScribe Error: An internal error has occurred. Please restart Label Creator." Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but get the same error. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Did you uninstall the LightScribe software from Add/Remove Programs?

Did you uninstall the LightScribe software from Add/Remove Programs?

Yes, removed everything relating to LightScribe software. When that didn't work, I uninstalled and reinstalled Roxio, but am getting the same error and then the printer spits out a blank sheet. It's driving me crazy. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Clean Install for EMC 9 – Here

Had to get these labels printed for work so I installed the label creator from Roxio 7. Labels printed fine, except 7 will not recognize any labels (.jwl) that were saved in 9. I will do the clean install as you suggested and let you know what happens. Thanks for your quick response