Sign in to follow this  
Howardart

Upload problem

Question

I have done this several time in the past without any problems. Using the desktop software I click on the option post to my member page or post and email. It shows that the video is being uploaded and takes about 30 minutes. However when I go online there is never anything there. There is nothing in the documentation that describes this issue. I tried technical support and have ot received any positive information. If any one can assist that would be great.

Arturo

3 answers to this question

I have done this several time in the past without any problems. Using the desktop software I click on the option post to my member page or post and email. It shows that the video is being uploaded and takes about 30 minutes. However when I go online there is never anything there. There is nothing in the documentation that describes this issue. I tried technical support and have ot received any positive information. If any one can assist that would be great.

Arturo

Hi Arturo I am having the same problem. Will let you know if I can find out why.

Davo

Hi Arturo I am having the same problem. Will let you know if I can find out why.

Davo

Is it just today? Perhaps the web site upload section is down?

How big is your photoshow? if possible, you could test the upload by uploading a very small show(e.g., only one photo).