Where to post usability suggestions for Videowave?

HardwareJunkie

Question

5 answers to this question

There a ton of stupidly simple fixes that would make Videowave much more usable/faster/efficient for slideshow production. Where can we send suggestions?

What pro tools exist in the space?

Explain what I bolded please.

If you list your suggestions here, perhaps a Roxio person will be along to look at them. No guarantee.

re: "What pro tools exist in this space?"

Creator 2010 is clearly a hobbyist tool, at least that's what the implementation is giving us. I was just wondering what tools pros use to create slideshows and DVDs. I've not tried to use Nero in a long time, and see in another thread that Roxio doesn't co-exist with it well. The Windows DVD Maker may be more robuse, but is clearly less feature rich.

re: "What pro tools exist in this space?"

Creator 2010 is clearly a hobbyist tool, at least that's what the implementation is giving us. I was just wondering what tools pros use to create slideshows and DVDs. I've not tried to use Nero in a long time, and see in another thread that Roxio doesn't co-exist with it well. The Windows DVD Maker may be more robuse, but is clearly less feature rich.

I have had Roxio, Nero and Ulead on the same machine at the same time and never had any conflict with any (except of course with packet writing programs which has been dropped by Roxio).

If you want to know what tools the "pros" use, you have to ask them. I am sure those "pro tools" cost quite a bit more then $100 :rolleyes:

You still have not supplied any feature you feel is missing. What "stupidly simple fixes" are you referring to?