• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD Chapters

sailor560

Question

When I send a movie to DVD Builder from Video Wave, I can't add more buttons to the Menu and when I try to edit chapters, I just get black boxes on either side of the big view screen which is also black. I can't get my project rendered as a DVD even tho my settings are set to DVD.

I also get Mixer is Null even tho I installed the patch.

How do I make a panel or Title box and have it be on just one scene instead of going to the end of the project?

How do I make a rolling screen at the end of the movie?

I am unable to find the answers in the manual. Can you please help me?

Anna Lee Horton

Frenctoastwithjam: I decided to remove your email address for you so you dont get spammed.

8 answers to this question

Sounds like a problem with your video card or that your computer does not meet the minimum specification. Please post the specification; if you don't know them, download Belarc Adviser and post the type of information you see in other signatures. Please also let us know what version of V8 do you have. Essentials, Standard or Deluxe.

I'm not sure what you mean by your question about "panel or Title Box"

Do not post your e-mail address even if it a throw away. All you'll get is spam. If someone want to contact you directly, they would use the PM function of this board..

When I send a movie to DVD Builder from Video Wave, I can't add more buttons to the Menu and when I try to edit chapters, I just get black boxes on either side of the big view screen which is also black. I can't get my project rendered as a DVD even tho my settings are set to DVD.

How do I make a panel or Title box and have it be on just one scene instead of going to the end of the project?

Anna Lee Horton

Anna Lee Horton

Frenctoastwithjam: I decided to remove your email address for you so you dont get spammed.

-----------------------------

Thank you,

I have Easy Media Creator 8 Suite. I have a Gateway Intel Pentium 4, 200GB hardrive, 7200rpm and an Intel 915Chipset, and and Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (I believe it's in the chip and I don't have a

graphics card)--and 1 GB or ram

-----------------------------

Thank you,

I have Easy Media Creator 8 Suite. I have a Gateway Intel Pentium 4, 200GB hardrive, 7200rpm and an Intel 915Chipset, and and Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 (I believe it's in the chip and I don't have a

graphics card)--and 1 GB or ram

You say you have version 8 however, in your orig post you mention sending your project to DVD Builder. (?) :)

Archived