• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Jim Grimes

Unable to print Track Listings in EMC 10

Question

I just reinstalled EMC 10 under Vista Hm Prem 32 bit. When I try to print a CD insert booklet, if I edit the track listing, it disappears from the display, but if I right click on the listing area, the edit wizard shows up. It just doesn't show on the booklet display, nor will it print out.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 answers to this question

I just reinstalled EMC 10 under Vista Hm Prem 32 bit. When I try to print a CD insert booklet, if I edit the track listing, it disappears from the display, but if I right click on the listing area, the edit wizard shows up. It just doesn't show on the booklet display, nor will it print out.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

This may be the same as the well know bug that was and probably will never be fixed. Search this site for a work around.

This may be the same as the well know bug that was and probably will never be fixed. Search this site for a work around.

I have searched several times and have found no workaround (or even a specific reference to this problem). If you are aware of a specific search term please provide it. Thanks for your response.