• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Corrupted jpeg crashes Toast 8, but which one?

yoclay

Question

Hello,

I have a little problem. I am trying to burn a Dvd with hundreds of jpegs on it and there is one corrupted jpeg file which crashes the program and the computer (it litterally goes black and turns off). Here is my difficulty: I don't know which one! It would be too laborious to try to sort this out on an image per image basis. Is there some kind of software scan for MAC out there which will enable me to determine which jpeg image it is which is corrupt?

thanks

2 answers to this question

Hello,

I have a little problem. I am trying to burn a Dvd with hundreds of jpegs on it and there is one corrupted jpeg file which crashes the program and the computer (it litterally goes black and turns off). Here is my difficulty: I don't know which one! It would be too laborious to try to sort this out on an image per image basis. Is there some kind of software scan for MAC out there which will enable me to determine which jpeg image it is which is corrupt?

thanks

If you are making a DVD slide show with the images then you can look in the Roxio Converted Items folder to see the last image that was encoded. The one after that caused the crash.