• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cineplayer choppy playback on MPEG 2 HDV files

treehousemann

Question

11 answers to this question

thanks for input guys. I did take a look at those two articles Big Dave. Thank you. Everything is updated. Still having playback isses with MPEG 2 HDV files. No problem with MPEG 2 for DVD burning. It is strickly to related to MPEG 2 HDV exported from Videowave. Though other outputed file formats play fine, and I can convert those MPEG 2 HDV files to Flash and they play fine. Its just about playback on WMP or Cineplayer.

Ok,

Still trying to improve playback of MPEG 2 HDV files on Cineplayer and WMP. Here's probably a stupid question. I would assume that Creator 2010 has Roxio DVD Decoder installed. Correct?

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/cineplay...a/features.html

This particular product is for WMP for playback of MPEG 2 and DVDs on Vista. But I don't want to cause a conflict between Creator 2010 and this plug in.

Anybody run into this?

Tim.

The Sonic Cinemaster video decoder 4.3 and the Sonic MPEG-2 video decoder should be loaded. You may also have a HD decoder loaded (I can't say for sure). You might want to try disabling other video products to ensure that there are not conflicts.

When you said everything is updated does that mean you applied service pack 1 for Creator 2010?

Edited by Big_Dave