Installation issue

penchala

Question

hi

I have issue on Roxio creator 2009, roxio is installing with .net framework 3.5 in network(it is downloading in internet and installing), with out network roxio creator 2009 install is not working. Let me explain more. i have one computer, that computer does have no network, there i am trying to install roxio it is not installing. i got error message like. " Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 has encountered a problem during setup. setup did not complete correctly" please help me to resolve the issue.. please let me know if you need more info.

thanks,

-penchala

8 answers to this question

1. Before making another attempt to install, try using a system that is connected to internet and download standalone .Net 3.5 SP1 from here.

2. After it has been downloaded, copy it to say a jump drive and get it to install on the sytem you are making an attempt to install with no internet.

3. If .Net installs fine, then try installing Creator 2009.

1. Before making another attempt to install, try using a system that is connected to internet and download standalone .Net 3.5 SP1 from here.

2. After it has been downloaded, copy it to say a jump drive and get it to install on the sytem you are making an attempt to install with no internet.

3. If .Net installs fine, then try installing Creator 2009.

thanks for your replay,

.net framework 3.5 is prerequisite of roxio creator 2009, actually my tool computer there is no INTERNET connection(firewalls). and also i need roxio only CD/DVD-RW. is there any possibility with out .net framework 3.5 install, i can install roxio creator 2009.

which one is the latest roxio version 2009/2010?

if roxio 2010 is new same issue occurred here also.

thanks for your replay,

.net framework 3.5 is prerequisite of roxio creator 2009, actually my tool computer there is no INTERNET connection(firewalls). and also i need roxio only CD/DVD-RW. is there any possibility with out .net framework 3.5 install, i can install roxio creator 2009.

which one is the latest roxio version 2009/2010?

if roxio 2010 is new same issue occurred here also.

.Net is not a pre-requisite but is a core component for the product. As recommended, you could go to a computer that is connected to internet and download .Net as a standalone to narrow down the root cause of the install.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Here comes the problem that I can not introduce a jump drive in my case. To be more precise, all I am looking for is a Roxio Creator 2009 installer that installs .NET Framework 3.5 and other necessary components along with Creator 2009 without checking for Internet connectivity. Hope this makes my query clear.

Otherwise, will it be possible to get a customer specific Roxio Creator 2009 installation package that include **all** the pre-requisite/components? If so, how do I get it from Roxio? Also is this going to be cost involved, even if I have purchased licenses?

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Here comes the problem that I can not introduce a jump drive in my case. To be more precise, all I am looking for is a Roxio Creator 2009 installer that installs .NET Framework 3.5 and other necessary components along with Creator 2009 without checking for Internet connectivity. Hope this makes my query clear.

Otherwise, will it be possible to get a customer specific Roxio Creator 2009 installation package that include **all** the pre-requisite/components? If so, how do I get it from Roxio? Also is this going to be cost involved, even if I have purchased licenses?

You need to contact Roxio, directly, for that. And, I would be surprised if one existed.

Here comes the problem that I can not introduce a jump drive in my case.

What is the problem? You don't have a jump drive or you don't have a port to connect it? Do you have any external hard rive where you can copy net 3.5 file and acces it from there for installation?

By the way, what OS do you have?

I followed a workaround, but it is not working.

1. I have downloaded and installed .Net Framework 3.5.

2. Installed Roxio 2009. Got an error message, but installation got completed.

3. After restarting, launched Roxio 2009. But it is getting crashed.

Please help me any one. My client place there is no INTERNET connection, there lot of firewall restrictions. (We have port but we restricted INTERNET connection).

finally i need to install roxio 2009 with out internet connection and with out issues.

:blink:

Edited by penchala