• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding several music tracks in videowave help

momoftwins

Question

i'm still trying to figure all the steps out for making a dvd in videowave. i'm a rookie so try to keep it simple please :)

i have added all my photos, text, and have 2 music tracks on the program. i am trying to add another one (doing the same thing i did with the first two the other day) and every time i try to insert the track it says "audio cannot be added in this position" i'm sure it is an easy fix, but the help screens are not helping.

i am in the production editor timeline and am choosing add audio, i choose the song i want, it gives me two options -add on music track or -add on sound effect track. the other day i thought it also had an option that said add on after other tracks or something like that. so today i choose -add on music track and i get the "audio cannot be added at this position" what am i doing wrong?

is there somewhere that gives a videowave for dummies that i can refer to until i get the steps for makings these productions down?

thanks

never mind...found someone on here who already got the answers...

grandpabruce

Group: Digital Guru

Member No.: 81

QUOTE (joyceridge @ Aug 27 2008, 11:22 AM) *

I am creating a slide show using only digital photos and recorded music. I want to use multiple songs during the show via media selector. I have been unable to add more than one song to my show. When I try to add another song, the program states "audio cannot be added at this position". I don't know what position it's referring to. Am I supposed to double click on the timeline before adding a second (third/fourth) song? Any suggestions?

Yes, open the Timeline view, and set the cursor to the point at the end of the first song, then add the next one.

I actually prefer to use Sound Editor to do this. I open Sound Editor, bring in the songs that I am going to use in the production, then use the Join Clips button, in the Mix Editor to join them. I then export the joined song, as a .wav file, to a folder on my hard drive. I then use that single file for my production.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet