• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Install problem

JustMe70

Question

I first installed the program with a screen problem, but then I was hit with a virus and had to clean up the drive. In doing this I lost some of my programs and the Creator 2010 program. I tried to re-install the program, but no go. the setup program come up and it go though the set up part of installing the "microsof. net v 3.5 sp1. I do not know if it does install this program or not, but the computer hard disk light keep on like it is loading. the setup then display that the Creator 2010 in installed. But look around the computer with the computer search program I can not find it. I am running windows XP.

What can be causeing this.

The prgrams Lightzone, Soundsoap & Sonicfire Which is on the second disk all load OK

David

1 answer to this question

I first installed the program with a screen problem, but then I was hit with a virus and had to clean up the drive. In doing this I lost some of my programs and the Creator 2010 program. I tried to re-install the program, but no go. the setup program come up and it go though the set up part of installing the "microsof. net v 3.5 sp1. I do not know if it does install this program or not, but the computer hard disk light keep on like it is loading. the setup then display that the Creator 2010 in installed. But look around the computer with the computer search program I can not find it. I am running windows XP.

What can be causeing this.

The prgrams Lightzone, Soundsoap & Sonicfire Which is on the second disk all load OK

David

Try installing .NET 3.5 SP1 from Windows Update and then running C2010. It should bypass it.