install

brewer

Question

I have creator suite 10 and just installed it on windows 7. When Creater classic is clicked this msg 'Dragon Engine initialization failed'.

Also, dxmlauncher and sonic solutions does not play nice on startup of the system.

All of this is taking place on a HP pavilion laptop, 3 g memory, 2 160 g hd.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

I have creator suite 10 and just installed it on windows 7. When Creater classic is clicked this msg 'Dragon Engine initialization failed'.

Also, dxmlauncher and sonic solutions does not play nice on startup of the system.

Thanks.

Don't shortcut the title of the software you have. Do you have Easy Media Creator 10, or do you have Creator 2010?

Thanks.

Hi Brewer -

If you have Easy Media creator 10, it will not work on Win7...neither will the dragon engine which hasn't been used in Creator for some time - even C10. Out of curiosity, was this a clean install of Win7 or an upgrade?

Thanks,

Jon

Thanks Jon,

It was a clean install. I gave up on it and now have 2010. However, now when i start some programs Roxio Venue pops up and wants to help. Why is Venue messing around with things that does not concern it? almost human like :rolleyes:

venue.jpg

Is there some way to rid my system of this?

Thank you.