• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
abelpc

Purchased Product but can't get info

Question

where to begin,

I purchased Roxio Creator just now using the f**ked up interface that your dimwitted Web developers created.. The TINY window to input information is STUPID to say the least.. I couldn't resize it at all to see the WHOLE page.. I wanted to print a receipt and it Printed a Screen shot of my page.. with the TINY window over the Roxio web page.. NOT SHOWING any relevant information other than the amount of money I was charged (WASTED?). All I ended up with was this number 4650263218 which is given BEFORE clicking purchase.. NO confirmation was received for the order through my given email address.. Although I did get a confirmation email to create an account to post my complaint.. I AM NOT PAYING for Phone support.. 30 bucks on TOP of the 100 I ALREADY spent on a product I DIDN"T receive because of bad programming of your billing interface? AT this point I just want a refund because if I have to deal with this crap from the outset then I will go back to Nero.. Use the info with the reference number 4650263218 to contact me to resolve this issue ( I will be surprised if I do hear from this company at all).

3 answers to this question

where to begin,

I purchased Roxio Creator just now using the f**ked up interface that your dimwitted Web developers created.. The TINY window to input information is STUPID to say the least.. I couldn't resize it at all to see the WHOLE page.. I wanted to print a receipt and it Printed a Screen shot of my page.. with the TINY window over the Roxio web page.. NOT SHOWING any relevant information other than the amount of money I was charged (WASTED?). All I ended up with was this number 4650263218 which is given BEFORE clicking purchase.. NO confirmation was received for the order through my given email address.. Although I did get a confirmation email to create an account to post my complaint.. I AM NOT PAYING for Phone support.. 30 bucks on TOP of the 100 I ALREADY spent on a product I DIDN"T receive because of bad programming of your billing interface? AT this point I just want a refund because if I have to deal with this crap from the outset then I will go back to Nero.. Use the info with the reference number 4650263218 to contact me to resolve this issue ( I will be surprised if I do hear from this company at all).

Before you start your rant you should at least make sure in what forum you are ranting :blink:

You posted in the "Venue and Qflix" forum which you propably don't have. Sowhat software are you ranting about. Your rant will then be moved to the appropriate forum.

Most likely though you will not get much help here with your attitude :angry: There are no "dimwitted Web developers" here since we are all users of Roxio software and we do not work for Roxio.

Before you start your rant you should at least make sure in what forum you are ranting :blink:

You posted in the "Venue and Qflix" forum which you propably don't have. Sowhat software are you ranting about. Your rant will then be moved to the appropriate forum.

Most likely though you will not get much help here with your attitude :angry: There are no "dimwitted Web developers" here since we are all users of Roxio software and we do not work for Roxio.

well after forking over 100 bucks and dealing with the issues I am sure you will not be in the best of moods.. Especially since the installer has now caused a BSD in my Windows 7 install.. and still not even a reply from anyone from Roxio themselves.

btw.. don't bother replying ..I will get my money back and not ever do business with Roxio AGAIN