• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

roxio lp to mp3 program

81years

Question

I recently purchased easy lp tp mp3 program. I have a rather large lp collection and the purpose of the purchase is toconvert all these lps to cd. i generally understand how to convert the lps to digital. here is what i dont understand and where i need some help:

1.I presume the lps are loadedinto the computer. I am not at all clear as to how the converted music is then down loaded to cd. Please helpme to understand the procedure.

2. once the music has been down loadedto cd,i presume it is still in the computer. how is it erased?

thanks much for your help

1 answer to this question

Honestly not one of us have ever seen the Roxio Easy LP to MP3 program first hand!

From the blurry screen shots, it looks like the Creator 2010, Roxio LP and Tape Assistant in conjunction with a hardware device.

There may be some subtle differences so bear with me :(

When you open the program (Step 1), click on the Advanced Options button.

This will present a window which will show you where the files are being stored:

post-39730-1257598210.jpg

You are correct, after completing the process, they are not deleted! But now you know where they live, so you can use Explorer and delete them!

post-39730-1257598219.jpg

I hope that helps...