• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
dimensia

Tivo Transfer DVR Playlist Disappearing

Question

Hi,

I am using Snow Leopard and Tivo Transfer Beta 4 and have a Tivo XL HD.

1. When I start Tivo Transfer after a minute or two it will see the Tivo, and it will see all the shows.

2. I will select some and start transferring them.

3. After about 5ish minutes the list of files (the playlist) of the Tivo will disappear and become blank.

4. After the first file is transferred, it stops transferring any of the other files I selected.

So basically I can only transfer one file at a time. Is there any fix for this?

Thank you.

1 answer to this question

I am having similar problems since installing Snow Leopard. I just downloaded a newer beta version of TiVo Transfer and still, the DVR part is grayed out. I have deleted the com.tivo.desktop.plist and that didn't help. This has been a recurring problem over the past month or so. At times deleting the plist helped but not now. Another thing that worked in the past was to re-paste the MAK into the preferences of TiVo Transfer, but that isn't working now. A few days ago, I rebooted my TiVo and TiVo Transfer started working again. I will probably have to try that again--but I am just posting this message in the meantime because it is getting very tiresome having to try all these troubleshooting things just to transfer video from my TiVo to my Mac.