• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trial Version

Todd_J

Question

I've been using another video editing app (Studio) for some time, but am considering switching due to some technical issues I'm having. I was hoping to try Roxio Creator, but could not find a trial version on the web. Is a trail version offered?

Thanks,

Todd

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the response everyone. Looks like I'll have to buy the full version to give it a try.

I am encouraged by the level of participation in the Roxio community forum. I've found these sorts of exchanges helpful in the past, and it's good to see that this one is well supported by experienced users.

Thanks again,

Todd

Thanks for the response everyone. Looks like I'll have to buy the full version to give it a try.

I am encouraged by the level of participation in the Roxio community forum. I've found these sorts of exchanges helpful in the past, and it's good to see that this one is well supported by experienced users.

Todd,

I can understand your trepidation - I too was reluctant to buy Roxio outright, after trying trial versions of several other products (Nero, Corel and some other bits'n'pieces) and finding they weren't suitable for various reasons. Also, the user reviews were a mixed bag, so I wasn't sure if I could believe the good things I read about Roxio. However, I've been using Creator 2010 for about a week now, and it's mostly been pretty good. There have been a couple of glitches, and a few minor things that I've cursed until I found out I'd configured something wrong, but overall, I'm very pleased!

- Ian