• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

tv safe zone

mafiebert

Question

4 answers to this question

No idea what you are talking about :blink:

How about some details on what you are trying to do, what you are doing, what program you are using?

I am using My dvd 10 the my dvd choice just trying to create a projuct at this point. with photos and video to make into a dvd. when i preview what i have added the view in tv safe zone cuts the picture off. I want to know if i can move that image around or shrink it anything to make it happy and me not frustrated so it will display properly when I create the dvd to show on the tv.. the view of the photos isn't messed up with all pictures though. Thanks for replying I found nothing in the knowledge base. Found one post from someone named razzy and he asked all the questions I had and the final question was never answered. : (

If this is not enough what details do you need? Thanks again

I am using My dvd 10 the my dvd choice just trying to create a projuct at this point. with photos and video to make into a dvd. when i preview what i have added the view in tv safe zone cuts the picture off. I want to know if i can move that image around or shrink it anything to make it happy and me not frustrated so it will display properly when I create the dvd to show on the tv.. the view of the photos isn't messed up with all pictures though. Thanks for replying I found nothing in the knowledge base. Found one post from someone named razzy and he asked all the questions I had and the final question was never answered. : (

If this is not enough what details do you need? Thanks again

You will have to use a 3rd party utility to crop the pictures so that they will fit in the TV Safe Zone

Here is a thread that discusses the issue and also gives you a link to a free utility.