• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Replacement CD`s

Grandad from Hampshire

By contacting the place you purchased them from… If Roxio, then Customer Service for UK.

Thank you Jim But I have done all that and with no satifaction 10 tickets later and no joy

My 2010 Creator disks posted damaged will not copy over with a Data cab file faulty

Phoned USA cost me over £40 not doing it again

I passed it along, but it may take some time...

Curious, did you purchase them from the Roxio Store here in the US or from their European site? Or put another way, who mailed them to you :D

Thank you Jim they came from Roxio store in the USA But all is well now I have received mail at the same time as yours they have refunded my money thats now been allmost a month with a lot of mail and phone calls.

And also today its all going on I have received Roxio Creator 2010 Pro I got off EBAY I payed £50 in a very good boxed set and have had no trouble to install, so all is well, all but its cost me about £50 more with the trouble I have had.

So thanks to all

John

Thank you Jim But I have done all that and with no satifaction 10 tickets later and no joy

My 2010 Creator disks posted damaged will not copy over with a Data cab file faulty

Phoned USA cost me over £40 not doing it again

Hi Grandad -

I just went through your ticket history and looks like you were granted a refund this morning.

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Jon