• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Crash Topics

deer1

Question

what manual did you have to look at? I have been trying to find a "how to" manual for this program. I'm frustrated that I purchased a program and can't find out how to use it. Can someone tell me where to find a manual to download telling me how to copy from vhs, load to computer, edit, add extras and burn it on dvd. And I don't want little snippets of info, I want manuals to use as reference. HELP!!!

After reading all the negative posts all over the web, I decided to buy it and see for myself. Installed first time, downloaded all the updates, connected up the VCR and captured straigh away via the phono plugs! I was amazed to say the least after all I read on it.

Only thing that wouldn't work, No signal when using S Video lead. So have to use the phono plugs. (I did set the S video option in the options part, still wouldn't work)

A couple of Questions I have that wern't in the manual that I could see.

1. When capturing what do I set the PAL/NTSC selection to? I want to burn the films to DVD to play in the UK on a standard DVD player....

2. Is it possible to edit the captured movie with any Movie editor or do I have to use the Roxio one?

3. What are the best blank DVD's to use to burn the movies too?

Cheers all and thanks Roxio for a great product (at least for me it is)

Adder

My PC Specs are:

MSI 770 C45 mainboard

AMD Phenom Dual Core 550 BE running at 3.7 GHZ

2 GIG memory

320 SATA

GeForceGTS 250 Graphics card

Windows XP Home service Pack 3

1 answer to this question

what manual did you have to look at? I have been trying to find a "how to" manual for this program. I'm frustrated that I purchased a program and can't find out how to use it. Can someone tell me where to find a manual to download telling me how to copy from vhs, load to computer, edit, add extras and burn it on dvd. And I don't want little snippets of info, I want manuals to use as reference. HELP!!!

Click on the word, "guide", in the following link:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=52434