Sound Editor

Damon J

Question

I have 3 different audio files that I am trying to join together. When I join them together I can tell where the join is as there is a little gap between the 1st and 2nd file and the 2nd and 3rd file. has anyone else experienced this before or does anyone know how to get rid of this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Place your cursor at the beginning of the short gap and drag it to the end of the short gap. then right the highlighted area and remove it. Don't have C2009 installed on this particular computer (Has C2010 Pro) but I assume it should work the same in Creator 2009.

Frank...

I have 3 different audio files that I am trying to join together. When I join them together I can tell where the join is as there is a little gap between the 1st and 2nd file and the 2nd and 3rd file. has anyone else experienced this before or does anyone know how to get rid of this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You never came back to let folks know, if their suggestions helped you, here:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry227067

:blink::blink::blink:

Edited by grandpabruce