• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

ruegenradvds

Toast menu glitch

Question

I'm having a problem with Toast 7.0.2. The menu selection boxes (yellow boxes) that surround the images are glitchy. Any solutions? I am running OS X 10.4.6

158544335_6a9a22b7f8_m.jpg

18 answers to this question

But it must be burned to disk, because when I put one like that in my standalone DVD player for the telly it is exactly the same on that screen...

In the 10.4.6 update, I think there was a change in Core Image that doesn't correctly render the Toast PSD file used for menus. The layer gets messed up, and results in the menu being messed up on the disc.

Edited by freshburn

I've been waiting since 10.4.6

Is there anyway Roxio can find a solution? Should I be asking them? I have made clean installs of OS X and I still get this bug.

10.4.7 has not fixed the jagged/pixelated menu problem for me.

Same here. I've only done one test on one Mac to check if the blocky selection graphic appears, and it does. I'll try some others.

i upgraded to 7.1 because of this problem, which it fixed- but now all my text is missing in the menu! I'm using the Retro TV theme, and all i get is the TV's and a next page button. I'm burning a multi-episode TV show disc. Anyone shed some light on this?