• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Edit screen is Black or Red Tint

boxman

Question

I upgraded to Creator 2010 version last week...My old productions done in 2009 version or new productions tried to be done in 2010 version will not display timeline or storyline frames in the edit screen correctly...they either display as black screen (when a reduced size file is used) or with a red tint if original full size image is imported. The frames show correctly in the timeline/storyline view but I can not correctly edit either because they will not display correctly. I have several projects that I need to be working on but I can't use the 2010 version to do it and when I try to load the 2009 version of video wave now I get a can not display skin, error message and the 2009 version of the video wave program will not run at all. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried several times to submit a support request to Roxio but after you hit the submit button it takes you back to the account log in screen so I have no idea it the issue was submitted to them or not and have yet to hear from them.

4 answers to this question

Based on some posts on other problems I tried clearing the proxy cache from tools>options and it seems to have resolved both issues...the old productions now load correctly and new productions will take both original and resized images like 2009 did...no more black or tinted screeens...