• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Reinstallation Roxio 2010

sunnyday1

Question

:angry2: After corresponding with Roxio at least 5 times I am ready to give and never buy another product from them. I need to reinstall Roxio Creator 2010 after my computer was cleaned=up and everything was taken off due to virus. On the Roxio package it only has the serial # and no Code # to enter when installling.

Roxio keeps saying the code # is on the back of the disk package and the only there is a serial key and I cannot use that for installation. I keep telling them that to no avail. When I go into my account it only has the serial number that is registered. There is nothing on the inside of the disk holder either.

I'm ready to throw this in the garbage - anybody have any help?

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

:angry2: After corresponding with Roxio at least 5 times I am ready to give and never buy another product from them. I need to reinstall Roxio Creator 2010 after my computer was cleaned=up and everything was taken off due to virus. On the Roxio package it only has the serial # and no Code # to enter when installling.

Roxio keeps saying the code # is on the back of the disk package and the only there is a serial key and I cannot use that for installation. I keep telling them that to no avail. When I go into my account it only has the serial number that is registered. There is nothing on the inside of the disk holder either.

I'm ready to throw this in the garbage - anybody have any help?

Thank you.

Hi Sunnyday -

Where did you buy the software from?

Jon

From the Roxio website

Good to know.

You may have been barking up the wrong tree. You will need to contact Digital River. They fulfill the orders for us.

You should be able to get your SN by either going to www.findmyorder.com/roxio

or

Calling them directly at 1 800 656 5443.

Let me know how it goes. :)

Jon