• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Colo

Toast 10

Question

3 answers to this question

Uncheck the continuous play box in the Toast Video window before authoring your video DVD. If you want continuous play for the different titles on the DVD but want it to stop after the last title is finished you'll need to customize the settings in the VIDEO_TS folder using MyDVDEdit. Don't ask me how because I don't know.

Uncheck the continuous play box in the Toast Video window before authoring your video DVD. If you want continuous play for the different titles on the DVD but want it to stop after the last title is finished you'll need to customize the settings in the VIDEO_TS folder using MyDVDEdit. Don't ask me how because I don't know.

Had that box unchecked. Made the disc from an HD QT movie in BD on a DVD-R. Have now tried it on several Bluray players and it is perfect in every way, except at the end of the program it starts over on all decks. Thought it might be a repeat function on players but not. Any other ideas? Brad

Had that box unchecked. Made the disc from an HD QT movie in BD on a DVD-R. Have now tried it on several Bluray players and it is perfect in every way, except at the end of the program it starts over on all decks. Thought it might be a repeat function on players but not. Any other ideas? Brad

This is an instruction in the IFO file to tell the DVD player what to do when the video comes to an end. Does your video have a menu? If it doesn't have a menu then it will continuously play because there isn't a top menu to return to.