DVD that is both DVD and has photos on it

JohnnykT

Question

I have a single video file that I've created. I want to create a DVD that acts like a regular DVD -- when you put it in a player, it shows the DVD menu and plays the video... all very standard stuff.

HOWEVER, on this same DVD, I woudl like to put a folder of images.

So, I can use the DVD in my DVD player to watch the movie. And, I can use it in my computer to watch a movie or use the file explorer to get access to the image files.

The video and the images are unnrelated -- I can't just tell the software to add the photos from teh project to the DVD.

How do I manually edit the DVD once it is created to go in and add stuff to it -- stuff that has nothing to do with the DVD vido part working correctly?

2 answers to this question

See if this post helps:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry167217

It's from an older version (EMC 8) but the concept is the same.

Burn from MyDVD to a Folder set, add a folder to that set with your images in them, use Video copy & convert to burn the folder set to a disc.

Might want to use an erasable (RW) disc to try it out first.

If you want more than the images you have in your slide show, than the procedure above is the right one to use. If you only want the images you use in the slide show(s) then there is another way. You must add your projects to MyDVD as Video Wave slide shows projects. It will not work if you have converted the slide show to a video file.

Go to file then project settings and just put a check mark next to archive images. This image is from Creator 2010 so it should be similar in your version. You will have two folders on th disc. It will play in a DVD player and can be explored on a computer.

post-58-1257899522.jpg