video wave aut detect scenes

merlyn10

Question

3 answers to this question

Are you using "Videowave" program to insert your video and then editing it in videowave to remove the commercials ?? If not you can edit a video file in the "Videowave program plus other things as well. Then save it as a *.dmsm (* = your name for it) and then open MyDVd and burn your DVD in that program.

Frank...

I am using Viedeo wave to remove commercial scenes. How eve, I don't see a way to save the fiile once the scene removal is finished.

I can look at each inidividual scene but cannot save the project to add to a production.

The first thing you need to do is Dock Media Selector and Effects Selector. You do that by clicking on View, and putting a check mark by Media Selector and Effects Selector. If it doesn't automatically dock them, click on View again, and click on Dock.... for each of them.

Now, click on File/New Production, and make a 4:3 or 16:9 production. Now, on the right side of your screen, where the docked selectors are, click on Media Selector, and browse to the video that you say you used Scene Detect on.

Now, below the Media Selector tab, to the left side is a My Media icon. Click on that icon, and you should see the movie that you used Scene Detect on, and it should have a little down arrow in the lower right corner of the frame that shows for your movie. Click on that down arrow, and you should see all of your scenes. Drag all of them down to the first frame in Storyline View, below.

Now, click on Edit/Save As, give your production a name, and save your production to whatever folder that you made for your Roxio productions.