Creator2010Pro

michaeldawson

Question

I purchased Creator 2010 pro a few months ago and installed on Vista. No problems. I have updated to Win 7 and whilst it seems to have loaded Ok I only have a few of the features. No photo features at all and no video features. I have done a clean install and tried other things as suggested by Roxio Support but to no avail. Strange thing is, it has loaded perfectly on my laptop which was also updated to Win 7. I have purchased a new copy of Pro 10 but the same problem.

Is there any other way of doing this.

8 answers to this question

I purchased Creator 2010 pro a few months ago and installed on Vista. No problems. I have updated to Win 7 and whilst it seems to have loaded Ok I only have a few of the features. No photo features at all and no video features. I have done a clean install and tried other things as suggested by Roxio Support but to no avail. Strange thing is, it has loaded perfectly on my laptop which was also updated to Win 7. I have purchased a new copy of Pro 10 but the same problem.

I have also having problems. I have Creator 2010 Pro and upgrade to Windows 7 and now Creator will not load at all. Windows 7 come back tell me that is not for windows 7.

I have yet to get to load into my computer and the only thing that I have done is to upgrade to windows 7

Have you found a solve to your problems?

Get the new setup file from Roxio, then your install will work fine.

Edited by magic dragon

It's a patch for the setup file. I think it's for 64bit though.

I have not heard of a setup file 'patch' for W-7 X-64 and didn't use one to install it on my W-7 X-64, click here....

If you look at the installation of SP1 in the pics, a shot of the installation calls it Roxio Creator 2010 Pro Patch!

Remember you have to have C2010 installed to apply SP1, aka the patch... ;)

cd

No, SP1 is not the 'patch'. There is a special patch from Roxio tech support that patches the C2010 install so it will install successfully on WIn7 64bit. Several people have posted with this issue.

The patch is customized file that will be supplied only by Roxio and not something available as a universal download
From that same thread. Edited by ggrussell