Patch Needed

willwc

Question

I have removed and done the clean instal 9 times yet Roxio still refuses to work. I've followed all the suggestions and they are useless. This is the biggest rip off program on the market. Rosio 's people should do what ever it takes to come up with a resonable solution to thier so far useless programs instead of needinf a computer science degree to fix something that is thier problem

I completely agree with you. Roxio/Sonic Solutions is making a SERIOUS mistake in not providing a patch to correct compatibility issues with Creator 2009 and Windows 7. In my opinion this is irresponsible customer service. After MANY e-mail messages to their useless customer support, I was referred to the Sales Department which was, as expected, as worthless as Technical Supprt. The best suggstion anyone at Roxio can make is to purchase an upgrade to Creator 2010 for a "mere" $59.95! Why would anyone in control of their senses purchase an upgrade from so irresponsible a company after having been "ripped off" by them for a program called Creator 2009 (isn't ths still 2009?) was purchased in February of 2009? This is the LAST software I will ever purchase from Sonic Solutions/Roxio and will alert others about the issue. :angry2:

1 answer to this question

I completely agree with you. Roxio/Sonic Solutions is making a SERIOUS mistake in not providing a patch to correct compatibility issues with Creator 2009 and Windows 7. In my opinion this is irresponsible customer service. After MANY e-mail messages to their useless customer support, I was referred to the Sales Department which was, as expected, as worthless as Technical Supprt. The best suggstion anyone at Roxio can make is to purchase an upgrade to Creator 2010 for a "mere" $59.95! Why would anyone in control of their senses purchase an upgrade from so irresponsible a company after having been "ripped off" by them for a program called Creator 2009 (isn't ths still 2009?) was purchased in February of 2009? This is the LAST software I will ever purchase from Sonic Solutions/Roxio and will alert others about the issue. :angry2:

Good rant.

I have to surmise then, that you will no longer be hijacking threads, and you will no longer be making "me too" posts.

Thread closed to prevent more "me too" posts.

Edited by grandpabruce