• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Downloading

rwardwell

Question

I cant even get roxio to download on windows 7. Keep getting error 0652. I hate not being able to call support for help without paying 28.oo dollars. I will tell everyone about this Roxio trash! Anybody on this thread no what this error is about? I have been days trying to get this thing downloaded. :angry2:

3 answers to this question

I cant even get roxio to download on windows 7. Keep getting error 0652. I hate not being able to call support for help without paying 28.oo dollars. I will tell everyone about this Roxio trash! Anybody on this thread no what this error is about? I have been days trying to get this thing downloaded. :angry2:

Are you talking about downloading the files from the Roxio website or about installing C2010 on your computer?

If you are talking about installation then there are no charges for installation problems as far as I know.

Error 0652 means nothing to us here.

It's next to impossible to understand exactly what your problem is. Can you not download it or install it in Windows 7?

If it's a downloading problem, shut down any popup blockers and firewall programs and try again. If it's an install problem, you definitely have to give us more specific information on your problem.

It's next to impossible to understand exactly what your problem is. Can you not download it or install it in Windows 7?

If it's a downloading problem, shut down any popup blockers and firewall programs and try again. If it's an install problem, you definitely have to give us more specific information on your problem.

Actually, phone support is free on both counts:

If you can't install the applications, call technical support for Creator 2010 here: http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/c2010/contact.html

If you can't download the installer from our eStore, you can call Digital River free of charge: http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000010GN

Jon