Drag To Disc

coppinc

Question

I installed Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 and after my computer restarts I get this message: "Drag To Disc did not start because components are missing, reinstall Drag To Disc". No matter how many times I re :) load Drag To Disc I get the same message after restart. Can any help me with this problem?

3 answers to this question

(1) do you have any other Packet-Writing program installed (Nero's InCD, Sonic's DLA, etc)?

(2) ALL Packet-Writing programs work best at permantly LOSING all data. You might want to uninstall Drag2Disc and any other Packet-Writing programs, and use something reliable instead, such as Classic Creator or the built-in WinXP burning. If you want to make a lot of changes, consider a Flash drive (aka Thumb / Jump / Pen / Keychain drive).

Lynn

lynn98109 I do not have any other Packet -Writing Program installed. REMC 7 works ok I can burn CDs and use all the other functions except for drag to disc.

I installed Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 and after my computer restarts I get this message: "Drag To Disc did not start because components are missing, reinstall Drag To Disc". No matter how many times I re :) load Drag To Disc I get the same message after restart. Can any help me with this problem?

(1) do you have any other Packet-Writing program installed (Nero's InCD, Sonic's DLA, etc)?

(2) ALL Packet-Writing programs work best at permantly LOSING all data. You might want to uninstall Drag2Disc and any other Packet-Writing programs, and use something reliable instead, such as Classic Creator or the built-in WinXP burning. If you want to make a lot of changes, consider a Flash drive (aka Thumb / Jump / Pen / Keychain drive).

Lynn

lynn98109 I do not have any other Packet -Writing Program installed. REMC 7 works ok I can burn CDs and use all the other functions except for drag to disc.

If it was me, I'd uninstall Drag2Disc and be done with it.

I lost enough files with Packet-Writing, and won't be formatting any more optical discs (CD, DVD).

Plus, it hogs resources.

Lynn

Archived