leerand

How To Burn iso files to CD

Question

I've downloaded a disc image with a .iso file in it. When burned to a CD it becomes a DTS 5.1 audio disc. I can't figure out how to make TOAST TITANIUM burn this into a readable 5.1 audio cd. I've tried everything! PC users do it with NERO but I have all Macs. Help! I've got 20 wasted cds here in a pile!

4 answers to this question

I've downloaded a disc image with a .iso file in it. When burned to a CD it becomes a DTS 5.1 audio disc. I can't figure out how to make TOAST TITANIUM burn this into a readable 5.1 audio cd. I've tried everything! PC users do it with NERO but I have all Macs. Help! I've got 20 wasted cds here in a pile!

You should be using Disc Copier to burn your ISO to disc. If you double cllick the file, Disc Copier should open so you can burn it but if not, right click the file and choose to open with Disc Copier.

Paul, maybe this thread was at the wrong section and moved here... or you just had too much free beer over the weekend :)

leerand, how did you burn the .iso file with Toast?

Edited by gaper1

I am a little confused though. I have never seen audio CDs images stored in the ISO format. It seems a littel odd to me. I know various applications can store audio CD image files in various formats though, so what was used to create the image file? What format and settings were used in that applicaiton?