• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

When is the next update coming out for EMC8.0?

swansonp

Question

The last update which was 8.05 is from December 2005. Come on Roxio, how many hotfixes will you post before you create another update? I am hoping someone from Roxio support will read this, but it probably won't happen. At this rate, the next version of EMC will be out before the next update. Maybe that's what they want. Anyways, nice collection of hotfixes, it real says a lot about your product.

2 answers to this question

The last update which was 8.05 is from December 2005. Come on Roxio, how many hotfixes will you post before you create another update? I am hoping someone from Roxio support will read this, but it probably won't happen. At this rate, the next version of EMC will be out before the next update. Maybe that's what they want. Anyways, nice collection of hotfixes, it real says a lot about your product.

It was thought to be out a few weeks ago but they are obviously not ready for it to come out yet. Why rush it until they're sure it's ready?

And your problems with the software are? I don't have a problem with folks venting. I have done it myself. But, you haven't mentioned a problem that you have had with the software.

Updates/hotfixes are a good thing. EVERY software program that I have EVER installed has had several updates or hotfixes. Do you have software that hasn't ever been updated?

Archived