playing DVD on Blu_ray sony

bobstripower

Question

Just tried to play DVDs i made 4 years ago on 7.5 Roxio Videowave on a new Bluray (it plays both Bluray and std DVds),and the dvd will queue up, and show the starting video, but wont play when i hit enter/play. I kept my previus Sony DVD player and they work fine.Anyone have any suggestions on how i can get them to play.All my DVD players and Bluray are Sony--thanks

1 answer to this question

Just tried to play DVDs i made 4 years ago on 7.5 Roxio Videowave on a new Bluray (it plays both Bluray and std DVds),and the dvd will queue up, and show the starting video, but wont play when i hit enter/play. I kept my previus Sony DVD player and they work fine.Anyone have any suggestions on how i can get them to play.All my DVD players and Bluray are Sony--thanks

Blu-Ray players are a pain in the a-s-s to get the video playing. One would think that you hit the play button, but on my Sony, that isn't the case. I have to hit a button, that looks something like a + sign, in the center of a circular group of buttons. It makes no sense at all.

Try clicking on every button on your remote. One of them may work. :)